Dirt and rocks are definately part of our everyday life. Between 2 wild boys and Jared playing in the dirt and rocks all day long we sure do love to get DIRTY! My friends have had blog pages for a long time and I always thought it was really cute but would take too much time. Jodi finally got me started after she did her blog page and told me it was pretty easy. So with a lot of help and a few pointers I guess we are finally up to date, with a Johnson Family blog page. Life seems so busy around our house and will only get worse with Spring (Jared's busy time) around the corner. Tate, Gracee, and Xander keep me running with school, sports, and singing.
Yellowstone Bear World
8 years ago












You caught on fast. Its fun to show off our kids and family.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you have a blog now!! Your kids are so cute!! I keep up on things really good with you at work, but it's always fun to see your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle! I just happened upon your blog so I thought I would say HI. Your baby has so much hair...NO FAIR! I love his name! Cute family!
ReplyDeleteYou did it! It looks great! You kids are so dang cute.
ReplyDelete